Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Trees and birdhouses

When we were in Kuskovo with Harlow, she took some great photo of me. So now you can see how I loved trees in Kuskovo :D
 This dress is one of my absolute favorites, it is amazingly comfortable and, thanks to the decor, looks great with orange and yellow. I bought it at Lambada market, and, unfortunately, I'm not sure about designer that made it, or I would totally buy more.





We also saw this amazing birdhouse that looked just like the real Hollandaise house in Kuskovo! Kuskovo in general is an amazing place and I was so thankful to Harlow for showing it to me. Some time ago she made an amazing post about it, which you can see here.





1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh I just LOVED taking photos of you, you are adorable and always do the cutest poses :3

    ReplyDelete