Friday, November 23, 2012

Apologies and hairstyles

This is a quick post where I want to apologise that I'm not active much: my exams are approaching terrifyingly fast and I am flooded with homeworks to do, books to read and lectures to learn by heart. I presume I won't be around much for the next few weeks.

However, I am very excited about the next post I want to write! As you may know, I own a number of different lipsticks and I decided that it would be entertaining to write about them with photos etc. I think I will divide this theme into three or four parts. I hope it will come out on Monday!

Also I started to experiment with my hair. Here are some of my attempts (remember, I'm a newbie!):







1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great idea. I've always enjoyed trying a range of different lipstick hues and brands, too, and am very eager to see some of your favourites.

    Wishing you all the luck in the world with your exams, honey.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete