Friday, November 30, 2012

"I'm actually a serious girl" outfit


Hey! I know that I didn't write anything in almost a week but I can't promise that something will change: I have a birthday (finally 18!) this sunday and I have to organize everything. And I also have university that obviously is trying to kill me with assignments. But I'll try as hard as I can!

To the theme of the post: this is a picture of an outfit I wore a couple of weeks ago. I had a first class with the most severe professor and I decided that I need to look serious. Not that it really matters - I mean, my skirt cannot improve my knowledge but still...
In fact, I'm quite shy with colors. I always struggle with matches, with bright colors (if we're not talking about lipsticks, of course) so this cardigan is for me a possibility to be a little bit creative. How do you like it?




What I'm wearing:
Cardigan - Splendid
Shirt - Gap
Skirt - Loft (some shop in Paris)
Brooch - gift


No comments:

Post a Comment