Sunday, November 18, 2012

Outfit of the day: denim overall



Yesterday I found in my wardrobe this amazing overall by Levi's. A long time ago it was my sister's, then she gave it to me but I felt too plump to wear it. Now, however, I slimmed down a little and I think it doesn't looks bad at all!
I love to mix feminine details such as red lipstick and curls with more boyish, playful clothes like this overall and shirt. I also found out that wearing a scarf as a headband (I was told this kind of thing calls "Katyusha" which is very sweet because it's a russian name) is the best and the lightest way to become fancy in a matter of minutes!
In the end I think I am quite content with the final look. And what do you think?

 Scarf – Cartier
Cardigan – Zara
Shirt – bought on flea-market
Overall – Levi's

7 comments:

  1. Love it, such a nice 40s style look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute outfit! You look terrific, sweet dear. I adore overalls. Chock it up to the OshKosh B'gosh ones that were all the rage in the 80s when I was really young, and then the 90s hip hop inspired ones that every who was anyone was sporting. These days however, I stick with my 40s repro Freddies of Pinewood ones, and wear them all the time (they're perfect for outdoor activities in particular, I find).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Overalls are also great for my dance classes so I want to have many – I think about ordering one from Freddies of Pinewood :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, great outfit, you look real nice to your Levi's (model 665) bib overalls. they are always in fashion, and overalls never go out of fashion, and your makeup is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Also — wow, I didn't actually know what model it is, how did you find out?)

      Delete