Sunday, November 25, 2012

Big Post About Lipsticks. Part 1: Bright Lipsticks


As any vintage girl knows, bright lipstick is one of the most significant details of a perfect vintage look. Besides, I believe that extraordinary lipstick can make anyone look better so I try to have as much different lipsticks as possible. Today I'm going to write about bright lipsticks that I use often. If it sounds interesting to you – welcome under the cut!





How you can see, I messed up with the order because I'm obviously not very bright but I hope everything is clear.

The first lipstick is by Art-Visage in a color 45. It was a gift from a friend and I presume that it is from some russian manufacture. However, it is quite good! It's a very beautiful orange-y red.

The second is a Mac lipstick in a color Media. It's a dark genteel burgundy. Like all the lipsticks from Mac, it is very lasting but dries my lips quite terribly. Of course, with a lot of chapstick it is still good.

Third is Rimmel by Kate Moss in a color 11. All the collection of Rimmel by Kate Moss lipstick is wonderful, especially with their price (around $8-10 in Moscow). It looks good, colors are very beautiful and elegant. This one reminds me of Mac's famous Ruby Woo – red with rosy undertone. I'm not really a fan of Mac's lipsticks – I like products that are gentle with my lips (and who doesn't!) and I can't say this about any of Mac's lip products.

Fourth is Rouge Desir 308 by Letu. As I know, Letu is also a russian company. This lipstick isn't very thick so I like to dab it when I don't want a full lipstick. It's a berry color, a little rosy and very pretty.

Fifth is Bourjois Sweet Kiss in a color Fuchsia Class. The name doesn't lie – from my point of view it is a perfect classy fuchsia. I adore that it is comfortable for my lips and stays for a really long time.

Sixth is Mac Diva. It is very similar to the second but lighter and more vivid. It reminds me of cherries or some other berries and I love to wear it in the early spring.

I think, this is it for today. I don't have photos with all the lipsticks mentioned in this post and I'll try to add them if I'll have a possibility. Hopefully, next post will be up on Thursday.

What are your favorite lipsticks? Do you wear them often?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. My personal favourite is Revlons Fire & Ice. It is so vibrant and I love that the shade has been around for decades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I googled it and it seems to be very beautiful cold red!
      I also really want to buy Artdeco by Dita von Teese and Chanel Allure, they must be very interesting to try.

      Delete