Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Color me yellow

It seems to me that this summer's color will be yellow. I have never been its fan but recently I found myself more and more starving for bright summer colors that are not "neutral" and "universal". Ugh, universal! I have quite a few things (both wearable and not) that are beige or dark blue and I feel kind of tired of it. So this is what I ordered:
Yellow (oh yes!) skirt from modcloth
Yellow blouse - also from modcloth. These are perfect for summer and no, I'm not planning on wearing it together with the skirt.

Yes, I know, both of these skirts are not yellow nor colorful but hey, I really lack nice skirts! And the first one has a detachable bow – I adore things that are detachable!
This dress is from fifties and it still has a tag as it was never worn. I keep imagining how good will it look with my favorite lipstick (more about it later!) and with my new-to-me shoes (more about it later as well).
And another one blouse because you can never have too much of them. Such a pretty color!

Can't wait for my packages to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment