Thursday, June 27, 2013

Manicure and brooch

This brooch I bought in Gorky park. I like it so much, especially unclipping my new-found love for yellow and my ever-lasting love for birds. It looks great with dark blue and I have a lot of dark blue clothes.
On this picture you can also see the manicure I did a few days ago. It's lilac! I never thought I would like lilac nails, but here I am – they look quite interesting. Even my mother, and she usually says that all the "artificial" nail colors like blue or violet look like "deadman's nail", loved it! Unfortunately, the lacquer itself isn't of a good quality so I'm looking for similar color by different producer. Have you seen it, maybe?

2 comments:

  1. I love the brooch. It's supper cute! :)

    You might want to try O.P.I nail polish. They have a great range of colors and it tends to be decent quality stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for advice! I heard a lot about O.P.I. but never had I chance to try it. I also like Essie but it seems that they don't have this color.

      The brooch is actually Gorky park branded, they sell them like souvenirs but I like to wear it as a casual brooch :)

      Delete