Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I'm back!


I know that this blog was silent for an  unforgivable period of time and that everybody probably forgot that it existed in the first place but yeah, I'm back. And I have some news.
First of all, I don't have a camera anymore which means that there will be lots of Instagram and web-cam pics. Sorry.
To be honest, I think that I have become more comfortable and secure in my style while I was... let's say absent. I bought new (and new-to-me) dresses and one perfect hat (I will show it to you and tell about it later), I found some things that I like and some that I don't. And the most important, I feel like I finally realized how I want to look.
I have new hobbies that will probably have a big part in this blog. I'm talking about swing-dancing and cycling. As you can see in the picture above, I have a new and wonderfully pretty bicycle that I'm crazy about. And I haven't stopped dancing since the moment I first tried it in November 2012. Dancing is one of the biggest passions I have at the moment and I hope that it will always be (well, we'll see).
I hope that this blog will find its readers and I'm always happy to read any comments and thoughts that you're willing to share. Be polite! :)

Kisses, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment